Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Unexpected Spring Cleaning

I have been really busy lately, but I had a nice lull last week and meant to use for two things:

  • Crank out the next big change in MyNotes
  • Setup my shiny new phone.

When I finally settled in to do some real work, I discovered that my development environment was corrupted.  I spent a couple of hours trying to fix it and then decided that a scorched earth policy would be quicker.  So instead of doing interesting work, I spent the day deleting and reinstalling all of my development tools.

 Sad smile

On the plus side, I did get more time to play with my new toy (err,..I mean phone) and binge watched the Lord of the Rings movies.  So at least it wasn’t a total loss.   Now I just have to wait for the next lull to get more work done…

No comments :

Post a Comment