Sunday, May 24, 2015

MyNotes: UI Update

I wasn’t happy with the color filter toolbar.  It was a little too blocky and monolithic:

old

I originally planned to do the color filter toolbar down the long side of the device. At some time I decided it should be part of the upper toolbar.   After playing with it a bit, I decided I like the look of the color filter toolbar being on the side.  It feels less heavy and looks cleaner:

Screenshot_2015-05-24-17-26-52

I removed all of the old Color Filter Toolbar classes and resources.  If you want to known which ones got the ax then consult the commit summary for the gory details.

Do to the number of changes I am going to break them down over the next few blog entries.

Commit

The commit for these changes can be found at https://github.com/fsk-software/mynotes/commit/e24614e2557ab6791e2f00617895c0fd4e726526.

No comments :

Post a Comment