Wednesday, March 25, 2015

MyNotes: Cutting it Close

If any of you notice the commit dates in my repository, you will notice that the commits pre-date the blog entries.  I also try to publish one blog entry per week.  This gives me a nice buffer for the times that life just gets in the way.

My day job has been incredibly busy the last few weeks and I haven't had much time to work on this project in the evenings so that is why there is a big gap.  I was also laying the groundwork for a lot of UI work and that takes some time that I just haven't had lately. 

This last weekend I decided to make a big push to get the changes ready before my buffer entries ran out.  I made late on Sunday.  WooHoo!!

That being said I pushed several major changes today that we will take one step at a time over the next few entries.  

The good news is that I finally have the UI and data scaffolding in place.  Yea!

No comments :

Post a Comment